I am inspired because of many things:
1. My dear friends, Mark and Rei, got engaged and i witnessed the proposal. Well, we got so emotional and wagas ang tears ko LOL When I got home I am inspired to write because of them.
2. I saw Ms. Mina tagging me on a facebook post because of our #buqoYA Bundles. It felt good.
3. Rekindled my friendship with a friend. 🙂
4. I got my pasalubong from Kuya Red. a ref magnet! Thank you kuya for the candies too! hihi
5. Our blog tour is coming up. Taking Chances will be the first one. woot woot! April 27 – May 1.
6. I got the affirmation from Pastor Robin about my prayers on having a life time partner. so God is more than enough…. Right?
7. Signed up for the tours to help my fellow authors in promoting our bundles 🙂
8. Today, I am very please to tell you that IFAP’s wordcount is 1,683. IFAP is my SPARKNA novel that can be a book. yey! great opportunity…. grabbed!
9. i have new set of friends in my SPARKNA class! I love them all. 🙂
10. Sinipag ako na gumawa ng mga ads 🙂
11. Devotion Continues 🙂
12. Thanks Reubyn for the Pasalubong!
13. Thank you for the help during my BuqoYA journey.
14. Party Party! LOL
CREATIVITY OVERLOAD LOL
Thank You Father God!