Let’s write Crime. Filipino writers were challenged to put in writing tales of dark pathways and mysterious psyche, misdemeanor and trouble, dread and doubt.
#HeistClub is an online workshop facilitated by Mina V. Esguerra last October. The class was organized by Bronze Age Media and sponsored by buqo and Enderun’s The Study. Mentors were Jennifer Hillier, F.H. Batacan, R.J. Taduran, Kevin Uy, Juliet Grames, and Andrea Pasion-Flores.
It produced 16 crime stories which are bundled into 3 namely: What We Fear, Why We Run and What We Hide.
#HeistClub Why We Run
- Bayawak’s Trail by Justine Camacho-Tajonera
- The Fraud Hunter Book 1: Chasing an ATM Schemer by Racquel Sarah A. Castro
- The Retreat by Yeyet Soriano
- Come With Me by Michael Recto
- Inertia by Sette Luis
#HeistClub: What We Fear
- Till Death Do Us Apart by Irene Nicholas-Recio
- Soul Makers by Jee Ann Guibone
- Classified by Georgette S. Gonzales
- High Stakes by Ana Valenzuela
- Dressed to Kill by Cassandra Javier
#HeistClub: What We Hide
- Snakehead by Bianca Mori
- Sampaguita by Mark Manalang
- Let’s Play Murder by Farrah F. Polestico
- Corpus Delicti by Porcupine Strongwill
- The Flame Squad: Sly Prince by Jessica E. Larsen
- The Gung Ho Lady by Arlene Manocot
On June 25, 2016, the three bundles and standalone novellas will be launch at Enderun’s The Study.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/heistclubthelaunch/
Artwork by: Chi Yu Rodriguez
See you there!
Like #HeistClub The Launch on Facebook