When not obsessing over fictional people doing fictional things, Chrissie obsesses about food: the eating, the cooking, and the procuring of it.
An advertising copywriter in her past life, she now spends most of her time writing, taking photos, cooking, and babysitting a tiny human and a curly-haired dog. She still plays with dolls and she thinks that bacon is the answer.
- All’s Fair in Blog and War
- The Kitchen When It Sizzles
- Kids These Days (Stories from Luna East Arts Academy)
- All I Want for Christmas
- Hot Like This
- StrangeLit: Killer Seasons
- Love in All the Right Places
I Finally met Chrissie! Yes, I met her during the #AprilFeelsDay but I am too shy to approach her. I love her book, All’s Fair in Blog and War! 🙂 I hope I could talk to her this MIBF, #AllTheFeels event of RomanceClass this Sept 18 or the October #FeelsFest