Last August 22, I got an email from Brand Philosophy Inc. that my blog, https://racquelsarah.wordpress.com/, has been nominated for Best Blogger for Advocacy on BlogEx Manila 2016 Awards!
What is BlogEx Manila 2016?
BlogEx Manila 2016 is a joint project between Tag Media Public Relations and Brand Philosophy Inc.
The event aims to bring together the country’s premiere bloggers, social media enthusiasts, digital broadcasters, entrepreneurs, influencers, brands and corporations, marketing, PR and advertising agencies, and influential new media experts in one location.
2016 will be the pioneering batch of the BlogEx Manila Awards.
The BlogEx Manila Awards has been created to recognize true viral style and creative excellence across a variety of industries, as well as awarding 2 sub-categories: Best Storyteller and Most Innovative award.
How can you help me spread Cerebral Palsy Awareness?
- Vote for me to be the Best Blogger for Advocacy: http://blogexmanila.com/advocacy/
- Encourage your friends to vote too by sharing this link on your social media accounts: http://blogexmanila.com/advocacy/
- Buy my books to fund my Green Ribbon Campaign
- Help me by signing up on a blog tour on Cerebral Palsy Awareness this October.
- Invite me to speak to the youth to encourage them to be the best that they can be.
- Invite me to speak to churches to spread the Gospel and help me spread awareness
- Invite me to speak to companies.
Cerebral Palsy has been a blessing in disguise for me. It molded me to be what I am now, a strong woman of God!
-Racquel Sarah A. Castro