Aside from becoming a haven for art enthusiasts, The Craft Central in Greenbelt 5 is the new home for #HeistClub Books. We thank The Craft Central for allowing our books to be there.
The following are the #HeistClub Titles available in the shop:
- Chasing an ATM Schemer by Racquel Sarah A. Castro
- Second Sight to Forever by Racquel Sarah A. Castro
- Snakehead by Bianca Mori
- High Stakes by Chris Nava
- In My Dreams by Yeyet Soriano
- The Retreat by Yeyet Soriano
- Turning Points by Yeyet Soriano
- Sampaguita by Mark Manalang
- Corpus Delicti by Porcupine Strongwill
- Till Death Do Us Part by Irene Recio
- Classified by Georgette S. Gonzales
- The Bayawak’s Trail by Justine Camacho-Tajonera
- Mermaid from Siquijor by Justine Camacho-Tajonera
- The Gung Ho Lady by Arlene Manocot
Last, Oct 2, 2016, we (Inay, Mama Len, and I) went to The Craft Central for the meet and greet after the recently concluded World Cerebral Palsy Day 2016. I met Yeyet and Ana at the 3F.
We roamed the shop first and of course CHECK OUT OUR BOOKS ON SHELVES.
We are creative people especially Ana. She initiated an impromptu writing workshop. We have a willing student who stayed in our class. Magsi and Mark joined us in a few minutes.
This student, Patricia, was asked to describe the page without using an adjective. She’s pretty good in writing prose. Talk about to go and not to go.
I think we met ALEXIS VENTURA!
There were free workshops as well!
We enjoyed the Sunday full of fun, friends, arts, and books!
Insert me in the picture. I left them and when I got home, Mark tagged me in this picture.
Thank you The Craft Central for accomodating us! 🙂 Cheers for a very successful Opening Weekend!
Like them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecraftcentral/
Follow them on Instagram: @thecraftcentral