God has been so good to our family. Even though we faced the biggest struggle ever, God pulled us through. we are continually thanking Him for His provisions, blessings, and even testings in our daily lives.
- Release of #HeistClub bundles
- #BayongNgKuting Class
- Inay’s (My Grandma) 75th Birthday
- Ground Volunteering for Basics Global
- Attended Ate Jackie and Pastor Robin’s Renewal of Vows (KILIG)
- RomanceClass2016: You’re In!
- Racqui at 32
- Birthday with writing squad
- Birthday with family
- Birthday with best friend Andrea
- Ground Volunteering continues
- #romanceclass2016 writing
- YAN ANG MORNING Taping
- Finished my romanceclass2016 novella, Styling Serendipity
- Planning for #heistclub launch
- Mother’s Day Special: Yan ang morning
- HeistClub The Launch
- Met my beshie here too naks ahaha
- CHASING AN ATM SCHEMER PRINT RELEASE
- Guest Post in Fay’s blog
- HeistClub Blog Tour
- Remembering Muy, choy, and Kishy *missing our babies*
- Pamamanhikan ayeeeeee
- Became a BlogEx Finalist
- My Blog Project: #BuwanNgAkdangPinoy (Featuring Filipino Authors)
- Goal Unlocked: MIBF 2016!
- The Big Struggle: Dad’s hospitalization
- Hi Stitch!
- World CP Day
- Featured in World CP Day FB Page!
- WhichCraft Article
- HeistClub Authors PH visited Craft Central
- Feature: Ang Paborito Kong Guro
- Romanceclass FeelsFest
- Pic with GIO!
- Styling Serendipity Print and eBook release
- ProjectFlashPiction 1016!
- Styling Serendipity Promo
- Crossroads Concert
- One Year HAHA secret!
- Make My Wish Come True eBook and Print Release
- 12/26/2016 MISSION