1. Find The Lady by Travis McKinney Horror/Thriller
It was already a bad week before a Brit with a nifty magic trick walked in. $10,000 in the hole, partner gone, heist gone south. Now there’s a Curse Monster in the mix, too. What’s a con man to do?
2. The Encircling Wars of Nacathelion: The Myriad of Paths by K R Sharma Adventure/Fantasy
Isanfyre, a shy awkward but magically skilled warrior, enlists on a suicidal mission to bury his guilt for a disastrous childhood mistake.
3. The Paths of Destiny: A Parker Chronicles Novel by Claude P Perry II Fantasy/Sci-Fi
In a timeline different from our own, Robert Bixby Parker, a former member of the United Nations Organization’s Peacekeepers, is a detective for the Miami-Dade Police and bestselling author of paranormal detective novels. He has been recalled from civilian life to join the investigative division of the UNO known as Security, Peace and Justice, aka the SPJ.
4. Ghost of O’ Leary House by Nick Paschall Horror/Thriller
David just keeps screwing up. After his latest mistake of throwing a huge party, his mother leaves him stranded at his Grandma’s house in a remote town. But Alice Grove has many secrets…
5. Cold Secrets: A SoNaR Adventure by Aaron Tate Sci-Fi/Adventure
Three teens race to unlock clues, ciphers and riddles before a greedy corporation beats them to a clean, renewable energy source that will change the world.