Usually, Mama Lelen and Inay were my constant companions during literary events but this time, I enjoyed being with my HS best friend, Andrea (Iza Calzado) hehe. We arrived just in time. Like 2-4 minutes before 2PM. ahaha sorry! Traffic. We (Aeus, Yeyet and I) were supposed to have lunch but it ended up a hi-goodbye thing. Haha Bawi ako sa susunod. (I will make it up next time) ahaha. we got selfie before A leaves ahaha
Well, I enjoyed at Commune… why?
- Got to launch my autobiography there! It’s like a dream come true for me to share my story to the live readers and the rest of the romanceclass community as well.
- I got to meet Kaith(finally!), Rix, and Yeyet… my editors!
- I got UNLI hugs from GIO GAHOL! ahaha and the words from him after the event is love! ahaha
- Spent time with my fave people! Romance class community!
- 2 of my books were sold! That’s a blessing!
- Happy birthday MINA!!!! Yes, we were able to surprise her for a change.
- But she made bawi ahaha THE STAGED AND THE KISS! I am not prepared at all… I was like staring while holding my heart ahaha I want to faint sana ahaha kaso I cant ahaha
- Spent time with JOHANNA! FINALLY! I think she surprised us ahaha
- The most exciting part is the reading from Yeyet… My words . . . Her voice!
- Share your blessings. I gave loot bags for those who helped me in promoting A Triumphant Detour . . .
- The International authors!
I just want to take this time to thank the romanceclass community for the acceptance. I may not be able to go to our gatherings as often as it should be but you will be in my heart forever!
To the live readers, thank you for all the feels. See you soon! Take care!
For Amazon users, A Triumphant Detour is available for only $1.99.
PAPERBACK COPIES are available now. To order, send me an email at email@example.com 🙂