Thank You Lord God for another year! Your gift for me this year is amazing! A Career. The Career I am longing to have. Thank You Father God! Thank You for Jesus! Thank you for my future… 😛 I love you Father God!
Thank you to my family! They keep me going because of their unconditional love. I can really feel it!
Thank you for my schoolmates, friends, and teachers in Escuela de Valle Verde, Greenville Academy and AMA BInan!
To all my best friends, I am so thankful for you all!
To my JCRBCC Family! I love you all so much!
To Lisa Kingsley and Basics Global, we are so thankful for your concern for Filipinos.
TO VCBA and Hope House Centre! Thank you for the opportunity!
To Buqo, Thank you for the opportunity. Special Mention to John(Alden ng buqo), Maxine, and Ariel
To my bookbed family! Thank you! Keep Reading!
To my future… thank you! Intay ka lang. May tamang panahon na! haha
I thank the Lord for being an author because it is the way of meeting wonderful people like my co-authors in #buqoYA, #sparkNA, #JustWritePH, #heistclub, #writeBreakSongsAbout, and #BayongNgKuting.
Thank you for the friendship guys!
I love you all!
Special mention to our mentors: Mina V. Esguerra, Liana Smith-Bautista
I will be focusing on preparing for my writing class again #romanceclass2016.
I love learning. I have a teachable heart. I love writing. And I love the writers who inspire me to continue. Thank you!
Thank you for the visit Yeyet, Magsi and Mark! I know that our friendship will be forever. (Naks)
What do writers talk about when they were together?
- The Talk about politics
- The TV-Script-React thing
- TV Script scrutinized LOL
- Small talks about film making
- Tapis exposure.
- Anthology possibility
- Bo0k launch, NBI, PGH ahaha
Racquel Sarah A. Castro
My #sparkna story will be available soon on your leading eBook stores! ARC copies to be distributed a month before the release (June 2016). I have decided to release it a year after the workshop because I have to wait for the decision first. Patience is a virtue.
In June 2016, feel free to message me for your ARC request. You just have to blog about it and/or rate it on GoodReads. Send me the link of your blog/review for compilation. Simple right? Thank you!
But for now, I need to prepare for my next class!
Thank you Father God!
Today, I am so overwhelmed!
- HeistClub Bundles Go Live on buqo!
- HeistClub on Top Charts!
- Ground Volunteering for Basics Global
- 75th birthday of Inay
- Submitted manuscript for another opportunity
- Submitted manuscript for #BayongNgKuting
- Dux’s New Career Path
- An unexpected Blessing!
- Visited a bookstore!
- Our mentor, Mina, for opening a lot of opportunities for us
- Start focusing for #romanceclass2016
- Yeyet has always been there to help
- Tin spent time reading and correcting my MS
- Amae and Mark suggested what i could improve in my story
- Magsi is my night buddy.
- My JustWritePH, BuqoYA, SparkNA, HeistClub, BayongNgKuting,WriteBreakUpSongsAbout Classmates!
Icare and Socks for tots
We are a ground v0lunteer for Basics Global. This year, we have two projects with them. ICare is a project with EyeQ Opticals. They provided reading glasses for Filipinos. Socks for tots is a project with Bounce Middle East. The company provided socks for Filipinos.
- Release of When Fate Speaks Big Time
- BuqoYA Class
- Friendship with the authors
- Friendship with Kaith (my pretty editor)
- BuqoYA class
- Survey with JCRBCC’s Youth Ministry
- I turned 31 on Feb 8.
- Submitted the buqoYA story
- JCRBCC’S 27th Anniversary
- Signed up for #SparkNA class
- Submitted the final manuscript plus book cover
- Youth-YA Acoustic Night
- Start of #SparkNA class
- Release of BuqoYA 1 – Taking Chances
- BuqoYA Blog Tour
- Friendship with Anne, Kristel, Krissy, Liana, Fay, AC, Justine, Six, Raffy, Kaye, Jen, and other buqoYA authors
- BuqoYA Blog Tour
- SparkNA class
- Vacation with the family (Pangasinan-Baguio-Benguet)
- Daily Vacation Bible School (Sunday School Ministry)
- Friendship with #sparkNA classmates like Tara, Chi, terese, criselda
- Submitted my SparkNA story
- Rei’s Bridal shower
- Mark and Rei’s Wedding
- Submitted my BuqoYA story for standalone novel
- MoreLoveInPH by Romance Writers of the Philippines
- Release of Second Sight to Forever (buqoYA story)
- Crazy me to search for my name in Google and found out that my first novel has been nominated. When Fate Speaks Big Time was a nominee in the Virtue Christian Book Awards – Christian Fiction Category.
- JustWritePH class by PinoyWriMos
- July 6 and 7 feature on Virtue Christian Book Awards
- Bookbed.org posted my first article.
- Writing my Autobiography which will be release March 2016
- Release of JustWritePH-For Redemption
- Attended my first MIBF (Manila International Book Fair)
- Friendship with Yeyet, Niki, and Jesse
- Friendship with Rulers of Spade and Wasabi Warriors (RAWR!)
- Friendship with Magsi, Kim, Loid, Pau, Mark, Mike, and Beth.
- Planning for YA Ministry
- Facebook Party JustWritePH
- JustWritePH Blog Tour
- HeistClub Online Class
- World CP Day: I am here
- Best Nanay Awards Night
- HeistClub Online Class
- HeistClub Submission of Final Manuscript
- Submitted the Encyclopedia Mystique for JustWritePH Standalone
- Release of Encyclopedia Mystique Standalone
- buqo25DaysofChristmas promo Day 7
- JCRBCC’s Family Night
- Engagement of my dear Sister, Ken
- I am found? LOL
I launched my first book in January 2, 2015. When Fate Speaks Big Time has been nominated in the Virtue Christian Book Award and opened doors of opportunity for me.
January 2015-February 2015- I signed up to Mina’s BuqoYA class sponsored by buqo. I finished my second book, Second Sight to Forever. I learned so much from Mina. Thank you!
April 2015 – June 2015 – I wanted to learn more. As I am editing the ebook file, I signed up to another class by Ms. Mina V. Esguerra. Having a printed book this year was still a goal to fulfilled and SPARKNA answered my prayers. Anvil opened their doors in sponsoring the SPARKNA class and I gave my best to finish a 30,000+ word novella. And I did it. Princess in Yellow Ribbon is the title of my SPARKNA novella.
June – MoreLoveInPH RWP (Romance Writers of the Philippines) organized a Facebook Party. I was one of the authors who participated.
July 2015 – CampNanoWriMo came and I finished my 15,000+ novella, Galilei meets Galileo. Aside from CAMPNANOWRIMO, I challenged myself. I joined JustWritePH workshop and finished another short story, Encyclopedia Mystique. It will be launched tomorrow in SM Megamall.
As I reminisce, this year was a blast for my writing career. My current WIP (Work-in-Progress) is a secret project. I already shared this to my close friends and they are my cheer leaders.
I just want to thank the following people who helped me in my writing journey:
- My family
- JCRBCC Family
- Mina V. Esguerra
- Anvil Publishing
- Liana Smith-Bautista
- BUqoYA Authors
- SparkNA Friends
- JustWritePH Authors
- CampNanoWriMo Cabin mates
- MoreLoveInPH Peeps